Restoration Services in Northern Virginia
Water Damage, Mold Remediation & Fire Cleanup Services
Damage to your home, whether due to a flood, fire, sewage, or mold growth can be devastating, and the recovery process, overwhelming. The team of restoration specialists at WISA Solutions have the experience, knowledge, and training required to breathe life back into your home efficiently and effectively, and we will work closely with you and your insurance company to ensure your complete satisfaction with the finished product.
WISA Solutions is a fully licensed and insured design/build remodeling firm, with over 25 years of industry experience. As a Class-A Building Contractor, we are qualified to handle any size or scope of restoration project from a single room to your entire home.
Contact us today for fast, reliable restoration services throughout the Northern Virginia area, or call us at 571-336-5626 and let us know how we can help.
Water & Sewage Damage Restoration
Water damage from storm activity, plumbing issues, or an appliance mishap poses a threat to building materials, structure, and personal property. In order to minimize the damage, water issues must be addressed as quickly as possible to avoid further deterioration and mold growth. Our water restoration process includes:
- Inspection – Moisture detection equipment is utilized to determine the exact location of water infiltration. Once all areas of moisture have been revealed we can begin the remediation process.
- Extraction – Standing water is removed quickly to reduce humidity and prevent mold growth.
- Cleaning – Cleaning methods are determined based on the classification of water, including:
- Category 1 – Clean water (burst pipe)
- Category 2 – Slightly contaminated (dishwasher overflow)
- Category 3 – Grossly contaminated (sewage)
- Drying – Non-restorable materials such as drywall, carpeting, and baseboards are removed, and industrial fans are used to dry the area as quickly as possible.
Mold Removal & Remediation
Water damage or moisture issues can quickly lead to mold, with growth occurring in as little as 24 hours. Our mold removal process includes:
- Inspection – We will determine the cause of the mold and decide whether it requires third-party testing for typing.
- Containment – The affected area is contained, and negative pressure and air filtration are used to prevent further the further spread of mold spores.
- Removal – All contaminated materials are removed safely and disposed of properly.
- Cleaning – Surfaces in the contained area are cleaned using specialized equipment and chemicals including HEPA filtration, antimicrobials, and biocides. Structural elements are sealed to prevent future mold growth.
Fire Damage Restoration
The first 24 to 48 hours after a fire is a critical time for restoration and recovery, as lingering soot and smoke contribute to the deterioration of your structure and belongings. Our fire damage restoration process includes:
- Assessment & Structural Stabilization – Your home is assessed for damage, secured, and stabilized where needed.
- Cleaning – Soot removal, deodorization, sanitation, and air purification are completed.
- Water Removal – Water is extracted and industrial fans and dehumidifiers are used to dry the area as quickly as possible.
Exterior Restoration Services
When your home is hit by a disaster, WISA is also able to provide home rebuild services including exterior restoration. This includes things like Vinyl siding repair. Siding repair and replacement may be necessary as the result of a fire, storm, or water damage. Our crew will ensure your new siding is a perfect match for your home, using the finest quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
Interior Restoration Services
Whether it’s your kitchen, bathroom, living area, or any other part of your home in need of renovation, you can count on WISA Solutions. Our interior services can help restore your home back to the way it was prior to the disaster or accident.
Our roofing services include roofing installation, inspection, and replacement, to prevent further damage to your home and secure your belongings.
Schedule Restoration Services in Northern Virginia
Choose WISA Solutions for all of your restoration service needs. We can offer water, sewage, mold, fire, or exterior restoration services that will restore your home to its predisaster condition.
Contact us for professional interior and exterior restoration services, or call us at 571-336-5626 to schedule a consultation today!